Minimalist posters → Peeta Mellark
“You’re a painter. You’re a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces.”
(Source: everllark, via rikkaidais)
Welcome, welcome-uh! In celebration of the 74th Annual Hunger Games, and because I love the Hunger Games fandom so much, I have decided to host a giveaway. The community here on tumblr has made me feel included, and I wouldn’t be here today without all of you. As a result, I am here to give back to you all. Did I mention I ship anywhere in the world?
What are the items in the Silver Parachute, you ask?
- A poster from the Hunger Games Mall Tour
- A post from Hot Topic, embossed, featuring a burning Mockingjay pin
- Official Lionsgate “The Hunger Games” lanyard
- Custom Capitol Press badge, double-sided, and laminated
- The Hunger Games t-shirt, any size
As always, there are rules to be followed:
- You can only reblog and/or like up to three (3) times. I’m a stickler for fairness, so—take heed, wary followers!—I will be checking.
- You must be comfortable giving me your address and shirt size.
- You do not need to be following me, but it will greatly increase your chances of winning. This giveaway is (mostly) for my followers, who have been a wonderful pillar of support during the past several months of hardship.
- I will be picking a winner on April 28th 2012, at which time they will be notified and given 24 hours to claim their prize before forfeiting rights to the winnings.
Be mature and respectful, this giveaway has been a long time coming. I’ve jumped through several hoops and spent quite a bit of my own money to make it happen.
May the odds be ever in your favor!